I decided yesterday it was time to start getting Allie into crafts (supervised of course) to give her some creative outlet. I probably should have started this a long time ago, but just hadn't. So, my goal is to do one art project a day with her, even if it is just coloring on our paper covered coffee table.
Last night we stopped by target and I bought construction paper, stickers, glitter glue (probably to advanced for her yet but pretty), some little pompom things and sequence confetti. While Adrian happily played on the floor in front of the fire (he loves staring into it), Allie and I started our first art project. We did a pumpkin (since it is after all Halloween this Friday) covered in fun stuff and then a card in an attempt to get her to let the pumpkin dry before she tore everything off.
She did pretty good considering everything I got, except the construction paper, was suggested for ages 4 and up. I am going to go get finger paints tonight for some messy fun tomorrow. Can't wait! I bet you all are just so excited to start receiving your personalized Allie Art!
No comments:
Post a Comment