Anyway, I am taking a lesson from him since I can't seem to get any pictures of me and the kids as I'm usually the one on the other end of the camera. I remember looking through pictures of my childhood and rarely did I ever see pictures of my mom because as is typical... she was the one taking the pictures.
So, here are some pictures I took of the kids and myself! Not to bad huh Jake?
3 comments:
2 words... "Self Timer" Then you can have both arms and your whole body in the shot! (I am pretty sure your camera has that feature, mine does.)
You know... I never even thought about that! I'll have to check, but a self timer poses two problems... 1) keeping Al still that long... and 2) just not as fun as the self portraits.
I will have to say that I am a purist, and that the self timer feature is most definitely cheating. However, if you had really short arms I can see it be necessary.
Post a Comment